I love Autumn! I love wearing my boots and collecting conkers. Being outdoors when it isn’t too cold and drinking hot chocolate as the season changes. Another thing I love about Autumn is Blogtober.
For the past couple of years I have taken part. Since starting my blogging journey Blogtober has given me the little help needed to think of what to write. But it is so much more than that too. Blogtober also brings bloggers together new and old. I have found new favourites to read and the community is a really lovely one.
Every day there is a new prompt to follow. There are no strict rules to follow and it is all for a bit of fun. This year the prompts also tie in with National awareness days/weeks so hopefully they will be useful too.
The daily prompts are;
- All about me/A Year On
- Boobs #BreastCancerAwareness
- Couples #NationalBoyfriendDay
- Ditty #NationalPoetryDay
- Education #WorldTeachersDay
- Forest Creatures #NationalBadgerDay
- Gross Motor Skills #DyspraxiaAwarenessWeek
- Hearing them Read #LibrariesWeek
- Invitations/Letters #WorldPostDay
- Just Be Yourself #WorldMentalHealthDay
- Kickass Girls You Adore #InternationalDayOfTheGirl
- Loving these right now
- Movies you have watched a thousand times
- Never doing that again!
- Ones who couldn’t stay #BabylossAwarenessWeek
- Perfect recipes for you #NationalBakingWeek
- Quick hide the wrappers #ChocolateWeek
- Respect Everyone #WorldValuesDay #ConflictResolutionDay
- Style for Autumn and Winter
- Ten Facts about You
- Unusual Pets #ReptileAwarenessDay
- Vindaloo or Korma #NationalCurryWeek
- Wishlist for the future
- X-rays and broken bones
- Years gone by #MusuemsAtNight
- Zero tolerance for
- Did you survive the October half term!
- Arts and crafts for Halloween or bonfire night
- Have you started your Christmas shopping
- Favourite blogs you love
- Anything you like
If you are a blogger and you want to take part then join the Facebook Group. It is a lovely place to share your posts, get some ideas and of course meet other bloggers taking part.
So join me tomorrow where you can read day 1. All about me….again!