The new school term starts in under 4 weeks and its time I start planning. With Oliver starting school and having free meals, Jack having pack lunches and Arthur going playschool. The start of September is going to be really busy and I need to become more organised. I recently received some samples of Hartley’s Jelly and a fab lunchbox in exchange for sharing some lunchbox tips, so I have come up with a few ideas and I think it may help us all!
Top 5 tips!
- If you can prepare the lunch box the evening before. Sounds simple, but it can give you an extra 10 minutes at least in the morning.
- Sandwiches do not have to be boring! Cookie cutters will liven up any sandwich, your little one will love to see their favourite shapes!
- If you are packing anything in packets, open them before hand. Little ones may struggle to open packets/lids, once opened pop them into a small container with 1 easy open lid to keep freshness.
- Wraps/Muffins and pasta make great alternatives to sandwiches!
- Don’t forget your spoon! How else can you eat your yummy Hartley’s Jelly!
Hartley’s Jelly are giving everyone the opportunity to receive your very own lunchbox and stickers. All you have to do is collect 12 special edition green lids from their no added sugar 115g Jelly pots. Find out more here.
This post is an entry for BritMums #HartleysYourLunchbox