This month my sister Tasha (Mummy&Moose) and I will be travelling up to Manchester for our first blogger conference. Excited is just a slight understatement and neither of us knows what to expect really. I can’t wait to post about it! In other news, The boys went back to school, Oliver had his 6th Birthday and I think i am finally round to utilizing my time. Fingers crossed it long continues!
The Mum Dairies monthly linkup
The Mum Diaries monthly linkup last month was a busy one with 6 posts being linked! Thank you to you all! Stuff Babies Need, Let their toddler lose with a camera and posted the results! I can’t wait to try that with my younger 2.I also loved Oliver’s rocket that he made with his dad Lee. I love reading about activities i can do with my boys, or in this case what I have already done!
1) The Mum Diaries Monthly link up will run from 15th of each month,
2) Please try to comment on as many other links as possible,
3) Feel free to use #TheMumDiaries on Twitter and Instagram
4) No sponsored/collaborative posts
5) You can link up to 2 posts a month,
6) You are more than welcome to use the badge below (It is appreciated)