I can’t believe tomorrow is the last day of National Stationery Week. I have had so much fun writing the posts this week and it has re-sparked my passion for stationery. Today’s theme is Signature Saturday.
Is your signature short and sharp or do you curl your y’s? Your signature can describe a lot about you such as;
- Sharp lines can mean you are aggressive and impatient
- an easy to read first name and hard to read second can mean you place importance on personal achievements. That you are easily approachable.
- An open “o” or “a” can mean you have the desire to share ideas
- A Pronounced capital letter can mean confidence and a strong sense of self-worth
- If your signature is legible then it mean you are open and straightforward.
So what does your signature say about you?