Thank you to the lovely bloggers who linked up with me last month! I have loved reading your posts. If you want to link up it doesn’t have to be anything specific as long as it isn’t sponsored/paid/gifted for review. I want to know what you get up too as a family etc!
What we got up to this month!
This month has been a pretty tough one! It was the anniversary of my nan’s passing. I can’t believe it has been 8 years since I last saw, it is still very raw and new.
Oliver started at Beavers this month and it isn’t going that well. He doesn’t know anyone so he finds it tough to settle. I thought he was okay last week but this week we really struggled so he didn’t go!
I went to my first blogging conference at BlogOn and stayed at Hotel Football which is pretty much in front of Old Trafford! I haven’t stayed in a hotel since my mother in laws wedding and it was lovely! I went with my sister and it was lovely to meet other bloggers!
The Mum Diaries Linky!
and Sumra for sharing their posts with me this month!
If you want to add your posts, then join the linky below!
1) The Mum Diaries Monthly link up will run from 15th of each month,
2) Please try to comment on as many other links as possible,
3) Feel free to use #TheMumDiaries on Twitter and Instagram
4) No sponsored/collaborative posts
5) You can link up to 2 posts a month,
6) You are more than welcome to use the badge below (It is appreciated)