Giveaway – Mini Moments milestone cards
Milestone cards if you haven’t heard of this new trend then where have you been? The cards have been increasing in popularity of the past few months, and everyone seems to have them. The cards are placed beside baby to help capture sweet and sometimes funny memories.
Tommee Tippee have created packs of 20 beautifully illustrated milestone cards highlighting the highs and hilarious lows of parenting such as “Today I threw up on mummy” or “Today I did an explosive nappy”
The set of cards proved so popular at the baby show that Tommee Tippee decided to create more. This week is the start of the Asda Baby and Toddler Event (Starts tomorrow Monday 22nd August) so for every Manual breast pump* or new born starter set* brought you could also receive a set of these great cards.
Tommee Tippee UK have sent us 5 packs to give away, all you have to do is enter below.
Terms and Conditions
1) Open to UK residents only
2) Must be at least 16 years old
3) No cash alternative will be given
4) Prize will be sent from The Mum Diaries
5) There will be 5 winners, each receiving 1 pack of Tommee Tippee Milestone Cards
6) We will make our best efforts to contact the winner, if no contact has been made within 28 days we reserve the right to choose another winner.
*While stocks last
Tommee Tippee has created a new global platform that unites, encourages and empowers parents to trust their instincts and Parent On. When Tommee Tippee started 50 years ago, there were no search engines for parents to turn to – only common sense and gut instinct. www.parent-on.com is a new platform designed to empower and unite parents all over the world in a positive, fun and inspiring way to share their ‘Parent On Moments’ using the hashtag #ParentOn