10 Favourite songs!
One thing I have realised is that I do have a varied music taste. Each Song brings me back memories
- Motley crue – Without you
Mark introduced me to Motley Crue when we first started dating. I loved this song it is a lot softer than most of their tracks. This was going to be the track that our first dance was going to be played, but we had Gareth Gates instead. 🙁
2. Theme to Orange is the new black – What’s not to love! I love how catchy it is and the boys sing along too.
3. Rammstein – Amerika – Couldn’t write a top 10 list without including Rammstein. Especially Amerika the boys love this song. Sing along to it whenever it is played.
4. Combichrist – Sent to Destroy – One of the first Combichrist songs that I have heard.
5. Rammstein – Mein Herz Brennt (Piano Version) – I love this song!
6. Johnny Cash – Hurt – I heard this for the first time whilst watching Criminal Minds, although it was the Nine Inch Nails version. But I can’t find the exact track on youtube so here is Johnny Cash’s version.
7. B*Witched – C’est la Vie – Grew up in the 90’s I bet you, you can’t watch this without singing along!
8. Alanis Morissette – Ironic (Updated) – This song is great!
9. GreenDay – Good Riddance – I remember a good friend teaching me how to play this song on guitar! Great memories.
10. The Killers – Mr Brightside – Last but not least! No words needed.