Thank you to Alice who writes Living With A Jude for our nomination for the Liebster award tag!
The Liebster award tag is awarded by bloggers to bloggers, so it is a lovely way to share the love. Alice has set me some questions to ask, and then all I need to do is create a new list of questions and to nominate some more bloggers!
Questions for me answer
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to work with children. Ever since I was 14 it was all I wanted to do. I went to college completed my qualification and found a job in a Nursery.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I would stay where I am. I would love to travel to lots of different countries but my roots and home belong here.
If you had to give up one what would it be out of Tea, Coffee, Alcohol?
This is easy, Alcohol! I rarely drink it compared to tea and coffee. I couldn’t live without coffee!
What is your proudest accomplishment?
Sounds corny, but my boys. They make me proud every day!
Most memorable book you’ve read?
Ugly by Constance Briscoe. It is a true story based on a harrowing upbringing. It was probably my first “proper” book that I sat and read. I borrowed the book from the library and had to wait 2 months before I could borrow the second book “beyond ugly”
What would you sing at a Karaoke night?
Avril Lavigne “I’m Just a boy” Brings back memories of singing this at a karaoke night with my best friend when we were 18.
If you could only eat one meal ever again, what would it be?
ooooh hard one! It would probably have to be a homemade roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings.
What is your biggest fear?
The future, not knowing what is going to happen. Not knowing what sort of world my boys will grow up into. Brexit and Donald Trump! The unknown, everything!
What has been your biggest challenge with blogging?
My biggest challenge is increasing my readers and followers, but I am no longer worried about those figures. I enjoy blogging, and the community is really great!
If you could go back in time, what year/era would you visit?
I would like to be 5 again. My mum and dad were still together, my family was still together. had not long started school, and would come home every day and had to sit with a video camera to record our day. I loved it. I remember my blue mickey mouse coat, my best friends. Everything! was such a care free time.
What is your ideal night out?
Steak and chips, movie and cuddles with the husband.
I nominate these bloggers.
Naomi – Me Becoming Mum
Amy – The Mighty Duxburys
Nicola – Sparkles at Midnight
Helena – The Queen of collage
Here are my 10 questions
- If you won the lottery what would you do?
- Describe your ideal house
- If you had to change careers, what would you do?
- What is your favourite music artist?
- If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday where would you go?
- Do you have any pets?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What movie best fits your life?
- What was your favourite childrens tv programme?
- What is your best childhood memory?
Ok Bloggers, now for the rules:
- Write a blog post about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blog post.
- Nominate 5-11 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award, and come up with 10 questions of your own for them to answer.
- List these rules in your blog post.