The Bedtime Tag
Thank you Naomi from Me Becoming Mum for tagging me in The Bedtime Tag. This is going to be super quick! As my bedtime routine is not at all special!
Here are my answers
1. Describe your usual bedtime routine.
I am really rubbish when it comes to a routine as I don’t really have one. All 3 boys will be asleep by 8pm and Mark goes bed at 9pm. He has really physical job so needs his rest. Most of the week I stay up until about 11 either catching up on emails, writing posts or checking social media.
2. What are your favourite pyjamas?
I have batman leggings and grey top. Nothing special but it is comfortable!
3. What is your current bedtime reading?
Currently reading Nobody told me by Hollie Mcnish. It is a fab book of poetry that highlights the joys of pregnancy and kids!
4. What would I find on your bedside table?
My bedside table is currently a state! I have no room for anything! Mark likes to bring me a glass of water in the evenings so it is currently full of empty glasses. I also store my Lush Cosmetics boxes! so small people can not get hold of my bombs!
5. What scent makes you sleepy?
My Nan used to spray my pillow with lavender every night. Although now it doesn’t help with actual sleeping, but it brings me happy memories everytime I smell Lavender.
6. What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
Bed is usually around 11pm and wake up depends on the children, 6.30 tends to be the time recently.
7. What are your top three bedtime products?
Oh man! I don’t use any specific bedtime products. I wash my face using Lush Cosmetics Fresh Farmacy but that’s about all!
8. What is your most common sleeping position?
I sleep in the fetal position legs up back curled. So comfy! oh and with like, 4 pillows!
9.Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
Up until Jack was 2 I used to take my teddy Rabbit to bed with me, but now Jack has him!
10. What is your worst bedtime habit?
I would say nothing! Mark however would say Snoring!
Tasha at Mummy & Moose
Ayse at ArePops
Jemma at MayFlowerblogs
Nat at Handfulofhalfpennys
Jenna at Tinyfootsteps
The ten questions for my nominees to answer
- Describe your usual bedtime routine.
- What are your favourite pyjamas?
- What is your current bedtime reading?
- What would I find on your bedside table?
- What scent makes you sleepy?
- What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
- What are your top three bedtime products?
- What is your most common sleeping position?
- Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
- What is your worst bedtime habit?
The rules of the Bedtime Tag are included them:
Step 1: Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
Step 2: Display the Bedtime badge; which you can find at the top of this post. (save the picture)
Step 3: Answer the ten questions included above.
Step 5: Nominate between three and five fellow bloggers to take part, and set them the questions.